Approved training providers
The organisations below are approved training providers for the delivery of verifiable continuing professional development (CPD).
If you are yet to complete your 2022 CPD requirements, please contact an REA approved training provider to confirm whether or not they are still available to provide 2022 CPD training.
This table is best viewed on a computer rather than a mobile device.
Approved education provider
Delivering 2023 verifiable CPD
Delivering refresher training in 2023
Training is available to:
|Agents TV Ltd||Yes||Yes||Face-to-face and online||All licensees and agencies nationwide|
|Alan Lethbridge||Yes||Yes||Face-to-face and online||All licensees and agencies nationwide|
|Barfoot & Thompson||Yes||Yes||Face-to-face||Barfoot & Thompson licensees - Northland and Auckland|
|Bayleys Realty Group||Yes||Yes||Face-to-face, online and webinar||All licensees and agencies nationwide|
|Christina Harvey||Yes||Yes||Face-to-face, online and webinar||All licensees and agencies nationwide|
|e-Agent NZ Ltd||Yes||Yes||Online and webinar||All licensees and agencies nationwide|
|Elman Avallone||Yes||Yes||Face-to-face and online||All licensees and agencies nationwide|
|Giyora Barzilay||Yes||Yes||Face-to-face, online and webinar||All licensees and agencies nationwide|
|Glenn Slaughter||Yes||Yes||Face-to-face, online and webinar||All licensees and agencies nationwide|
|Jacqui Rooney||Yes||No||Face-to-face||Mike Pero licensees|
|Lodge Real Estate||Yes||Yes||Face-to-face||All licensees and agencies - Waikato|
|Te Whare Wānanga o Awanuiārangi||Yes||No||Online and webinar, (face to face and group bookings by appointment only, please contact Te Whare Wānanga o Awanuiārangi for more information)||Delivering mandatory topic Te Kākano to all licensees and agencies nationwide|
|The Open Polytechnic||Yes||Yes||Face-to-face and online||All licensees and agencies nationwide|
|PGG Wrightson Real Estate||Yes||Yes||Face-to-face, online and webinar||All licensees and agencies nationwide|
|Property Brokers||Yes||No||Face-to-face, online and webinar||All licensees and agencies nationwide|
|Real Estate Institute of New Zealand (REINZ)||Yes||Yes||Face-to-face and online||REINZ members nationwide|
|Realty Law (John Waymouth)||Yes||Yes||Face-to-face, online and webinar||All licensees and agencies nationwide|
|Salescoach Ltd (Ian Keightley)||Yes||Yes||Face-to-face and webinar||All licenses and agencies nationwide|
|Strategi Institute Limited||Yes||Yes||Face-to-face, online and webinar||All licenses and agencies nationwide|
|The Real Estate Coach Ltd (Yvonne Box)||Yes||No||Face-to-face and webinar||All licensees and agencies nationwide|
Minimum selection criteria for approved training providers
REA contracts approved training providers to deliver verifiable CPD. If you are interested in becoming an approved training provider, please register your interest at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you next time we call for applications.
Approved training providers must have:
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high quality continuing professional development (CPD) on REA approved verifiable CPD and refresher training topics.
- Systems in place that offer training through either online and/or in-person methods.
- The capability to record and report on enrolment, participation, and completion of any CPD delivered.
- The capability to provide individual licensees with enrolment, participation, and completion records.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver the approved verifiable CPD curriculum.
- Attendance at all REA CPD meetings and training preparation sessions as required by REA.
REA can revoke approval to be a training provider:
- If the provider can no longer meet any of the approval criteria
- On breach or termination of the agreement between REA and the provider
- If the provider does not deliver training to a standard acceptable to REA.
- If the provider brings the CPD programme into disrepute.
REA reserves the right to decline applications to become an approved training provider or revoke approval according to, but not limited to, the above criteria.
How useful is this page?